Activities on LiveLifeLocal
LiveLifeLocal allows people to search and post activities by location and the type of activity that interests them. You’ll find all types of fun, local activities here designed for those who love to live life to the fullest.
- Indoor: These activities are for people who want to avoid the elements or just love being active indoors. Activities range from trampoline dodge ball to bingo night.
- Outdoor: Celebrating those who love to be outdoors, these activities may require rain slickers or sun screen. Activities range from hiking trails to skipping rocks—rain or shine.
- Events: Being active doesn’t always mean you need protective gear, so this category highlights happenings in communities across the country. Activities range from big city summer festivals to small country fairs.
- Family Friendly: This category means children (and adults who are kids at heart) are welcome. Activities and events range from leisurely day hikes in the hills to Fourth of July parades.
- Arts & Entertainment: Highlighting the sights and sounds of a community, this category is for a wide range of cultural events, from art exhibits to opening night at the community symphony to concerts in the park.
- Sightseeing & Attractions: This category serves as an insider’s guide for the must-see places in any small town or big city or where to go off the beaten path.
- Sports & Recreation: You might need to bring your tennis shoes and sporting equipment for these activities, which you can do just for fun or in a more serious way. Activities range from scuba diving to snowshoeing.
- Health & Fitness: This category will feature all the get-off-the-couch, get-your-heart-rate-up activities you can handle. From paddleboard yoga to trail running, these activities will promote good health and fitness.
- Education & Enrichment: These activities and events are a different kind of fun and games that can enlighten and elevate, feed the brain or enrich your day.
- Food & Markets: From citywide food festivals to outdoor farmers markets and chili cook-offs, this category spotlights ways and places to enjoy culinary delights across the country.
To find out what’s not appropriate for LiveLifeLocal, check out our submission guidelines.